Monday 23 February 2015

My next big thing: Travelling to KOREA!

By: Z.



In just two days I am leaving to experience the most exciting and frightening trip of my life. I have received a scholarship to spend one semester studying in Gimhae, South Korea. I have never been away from home (home meaning Slovakia) for more than a week or so.... So yeah, spending four months on the other side of the world is quite unimaginable. But at the same time I am really looking forward to it. I kind of see it as my next big thing bc these past few months I have been doing nothing exciting :-) 

I'm gonna make sure to document my whole trip right here on our blog as well as on our instagram and my twitter acc (@followzuzu)... 

Travel blogging has always seemed exciting to me and I get to try it out which I feel extremely happy about. I am very luck that I got that chance...
Wish me luck and see you in the next post which will be from Korea! ^^

Post by: Zana

No comments:

Post a Comment