Thursday 5 March 2015

My week in photos: the "From Slovakia to Korea" edition

By: Zana

Hey guys!

Just wanted to upload some photos I took as it is exactly a week since I left for South Korea :-)
 
     
                                   Breakfast at hotel in Prague                              All packed up at the airport

The view of our plane
Literally flew across whole Asia to Seoul
I took a no-make-up selfie at the airport
My first lunch in Korea (which I ordered by myself...in Korean... wooop)
btw: looks better than it tastes
   
Then I ate some more... Kimbap...my favorite :-)


   

        I wore black on white on gray                                 Took a selfie                                               Made myself a green dark rice tea

    
Got a first coffee in Korea....which came with a Merry Christmas wish... in March
                                         Got bored 
    

Walked around and found a park


And found a typical Korean market



No comments:

Post a Comment